A Special Invitation

Look who dropped by Book, Line, and Sinker to extend a special invitation to an advanced screening of The Hunger Games movie to yours truly!

The whole gang is here and I'm having fun posing them in different kissy-face positions. Team Gale! No, wait! Team Peeta!

Thanks to a wonderful connection, I’ll be joining some other lucky folks at an advanced screening on 3/22/12 and cannot wait!  I hope this book-to-movie translation is everything I’ve been dreaming of.  In the meantime, I’ll have to content myself with play acting scenes with my Katniss, Gale, and Peeta action figures (not yet available in stores!).

Do you have plans to catch the movie?

Thanks to my wonderful connection, MH, for hooking me up with the ticket and the action figures!

• At 2012.02.24 15:47, bermudaonion (Kathy) said:

Boy would I score points with my husband if I could get tickets to a screening.
    bermudaonion (Kathy)´s last blog post ..Narrator interview and giveaway: Karen White

• At 2012.02.24 15:49, Alita said:

Haha love the action figures! Team Peeta!

I just bought my tickets yesterday for opening night. I can’t wait!
      Alita´s last blog post ..Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (thoughts)

• At 2012.02.24 16:19, Kathleen said:

People will hate me for saying this but I still haven’t gotten around to reading this series. My book club read the series and I managed to miss every single meeting where one of the books was being discussed. I need to read the books and then see the movie!

• At 2012.02.25 17:12, Karen said:

These action figures are hilarious! My daughter wants to take a group for her 12th birthday, which happens to be opening weekend. Waiting to get permission from all the parents before I buy the tickets, though. Hopefully it won’t be TOO violent.
          Karen´s last blog post ..A SNEAK PEEK at

• At 2012.02.26 10:13, Care said:

Too funny! Have a great time. (*JEALOUS*)
            Care´s last blog post ..Saturday Snapshot

• At 2012.02.26 16:30, Jenners said:

You should do a little stop motion trailer with your toys! : )

I’m planning on seeing it but I’ll wait unitl the crowds die down.
              Jenners´s last blog post ..Mini Reviews: The Spellman Files, Red Hook Road and Origin

• At 2012.02.29 10:21, Meg said:

Very cool! I’m excited to see the film, though I think I’m going to wait a week or two for the insanity to die down — I’m such a cranky codger when it comes to the movies. I can’t stand people chatting, crunching, generally being annoying around me . . . so I’ll try to duck into a matinee after the masses have gotten their fill! 🙂
                Meg´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday: Walking around Thomas Stone National Historic Site

• At 2012.03.01 02:22, Jess - A Book Hoarder said:

Jealous!!

Is it just me or does Action Figure Gale actually have arm veins? And yet…I want one!
                  Jess – A Book Hoarder´s last blog post ..Childhood Book: My Side of the Mountain

• At 2012.03.02 15:50, KKBMOM said:

I wanna come!!! Maybe I can catch a flight – I wish!!

• At 2012.03.24 20:02, Stephanie said:

Hope it was good!! I plan on seeing it one night with my hubby for a date night!
                      Stephanie´s last blog post ..Sunday Salon 03.24.12