On The Naughty List

I’ve secured my place on Book Blogging’s Naughty List with my dearth of posts and reviews.  I’ve been baking with my sister, shopping, and READING!  It’s been glorious.

In between all of those wonderful things, I’ve been thinking about my blogging friends and want to wish everyone a very happy holiday and wonderful 2012!

• At 2011.12.24 16:32, rhapsodyinbooks said:

The baked stuff looks wonderful! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
    rhapsodyinbooks´s last blog post ..Merry Christmas 2011 from Tucson, Arizona

• At 2011.12.24 17:55, bermudaonion (Kathy) said:

You’re on my nice list. Merry Christmas!

• At 2011.12.24 18:32, softdrink said:

I think homemade cookies puts you on the nice list! Merry Christmas!
        softdrink´s last blog post ..Happy Holidays!

• At 2011.12.24 20:28, Mystica said:

I think this kind of activity is excused!

Have a wonderful christmas.
          Mystica´s last blog post ..Merry Christmas

• At 2011.12.25 00:27, A Southern Cousin said:

Ho ho ho!! Sending some holiday hugs and kisses your way! K.

• At 2011.12.27 14:09, Dishy said:

Hope it was wonderful, Nat! Merry Christmas & all the best in 2012! XO
              Dishy´s last blog post ..MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• At 2011.12.27 19:09, toothybooks said:

mmmm! those cookies look delicious!!! you’re not the only on the naughty list this year. i’ve barely pumped out any posts this month too. hope you’re having a wonderful time with your family!!
                toothybooks´s last blog post ..Review: The Sugar Queen

• At 2011.12.27 21:03, Jenners said:

A few of those cookies will get you off the naughty list!

Hope you had the merriest of Christmases and wishing you a wonderful 2012!

• At 2011.12.28 15:14, Alita said:

Mmmm those cookies look fantastic! I’m glad you’ve been able to kick back and fully enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas 🙂
                    Alita´s last blog post ..Cleaning up: Unreviewed books of 2011 Pt.1

• At 2011.12.28 16:59, Meg said:

Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday, Nat! xoxo
                      Meg´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday: Rainbow after a rainy day

• At 2011.12.28 21:18, KKBMOM said:

Those cookies look very yummy!!
                        Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!