Wordless Wednesdays: Road Trip

Cue "On the Road Again", please.

School’s on break until the end of the month, so I’m packing up the car and hitting the road.  I’m off to visit my cousin in Daytona–she’s at astronaut school!–and my parents on the west coast.  Books, beach, and bumming will be the orders of the day.  Maybe I’ll toss some shopping, a few auctions, and pool time into the mix to make it interesting.  There’s room in the car for a stowaway or two if you’re interested!

• At 2011.04.12 23:47, Coffee and a Book Chick said:

I live about an hour and a half North of Daytona! Would be great to have coffee! 🙂
    Coffee and a Book Chick´s last blog post ..Construction At the Site

• At 2011.04.13 07:58, bermudaonion (Kathy) said:

Wow, that’s quite a road trip. Have fun!

• At 2011.04.13 08:55, Julie @ Read Handed said:

Have fun in wonderful Florida! My home state. Weather should be beautiful for ya!
        Julie @ Read Handed´s last blog post ..Poetry Month Spotlight- Lisel Mueller

• At 2011.04.13 09:27, S. Krishna said:

Awesome! I’ll be heading down to FL for the shuttle launch at the end of April. I hope you enjoy yourself!
          S. Krishna´s last blog post ..Book Review- Devil’s Trill – Gerald Elias

• At 2011.04.13 10:07, Erin said:

Have an amazing trip!
            Erin´s last blog post ..CRP- “A Passage to India” by EM Forster Audiobook

• At 2011.04.13 10:20, Care said:

I love READ TRIPS! (oops, I seriously meant to type ROAD there…)
              Care´s last blog post ..Forgot About PI Day!

• At 2011.04.13 11:58, softdrink said:

Astronaut school?? How cool is that?!? Do you get a special tour or something?

Have fun!

• At 2011.04.13 14:12, Natalie said:

Well, it’s not technically astronaut school but many astronauts and NASA types attended this university. I just call it astronaut school for my own amusement. 🙂

• At 2011.04.13 14:26, Julie @ Read Handed said:

Ah, must be Embry-Riddle. Unfortunately, I am a sworn enemy of that school because it was the arch sports rival of my alma mater, Flagler College. Particularly in basketball. My brother in law graduated from Embry though (through their distance ed programs). It’s supposed to be an excellent school, but like I said, sports rival = natural hatred. 😉
                    Julie @ Read Handed´s last blog post ..Poetry Month Spotlight- Lisel Mueller

• At 2011.04.13 17:29, Belle Wong said:

Sounds like a great road trip! I like the term astronaut school …

• At 2011.04.13 19:28, Dishy said:

Be safe Nat and HAVE FUN!! I know you will..

XO
                    Dishy´s last blog post ..Farfelle with Roasted Asparagus

• At 2011.04.13 20:48, Jenners said:

Pick me up!! However, I suppose Mr Jenners and The Little One might not be too happy…

• At 2011.04.14 15:35, Alita said:

Looks like a great trip! Have fun!
                        Alita´s last blog post ..Monday Round Up 041111

• At 2011.04.14 18:50, g said:

oh heyzeus that sounds awesome. what am i doing wrong?? i should be doing that instead.

• At 2011.04.15 00:59, Jess - A Book Hoarder said:

It looks like your little red line goes through Fayetteville, NC…you lucky, lucky girl…

Have fun!
                            Jess – A Book Hoarder´s last blog post ..The Vanishing of Katharina Linden – Helen Grant

• At 2011.04.15 19:01, Marg said:

Looks like a fun tip. If I was doing it I would have to stop in Charleston because that has been one of my places I would love to visit for a long time.
                              Marg´s last blog post ..Aussie Author Month- Sara Foster – Writer on Tour

• At 2011.04.20 09:16, Trish said:

I’m a sucker for a good road trip but ours always seem to be out west (except for one stint in New England). would LOVE to take your trip. Enjoy–I’m sure the weather is a bit warmer down south than up north. 😉

• At 2011.04.25 13:20, toothybooks said:

i hope you had a great time on your road trip to florida! my friends and i are trying to plan our own road trip to florida. we’re debating if we should go to pensacola beach to relax on the beaches or go to orlando to visit harry potter.