“Keene” For My New Kindle Cover

This little charmer was on my Christmas list, and I was delighted to find it under the tree on Saturday!  Purchased by Santa through Solutions.com, this retro Nancy Drew Kindle cover was designed by Alicia Klein.  I’m in love!

In honor of this new cover, I downloaded a few selections for my reading pleasure over my two snow days!

I also scored a copy of Lauren Oliver’s upcoming book, Delirium (February 2011), through netGalley for my cute little Kindle!

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday and you weren’t on Santa’s naughty list.  The best present I received this year came early–in June– in the form of a bone marrow donor for my younger sister.  Everything else under our family’s tree this year was icing.

Continued wishes for health and happiness to all in 2011!

• At 2010.12.28 19:48, rhapsodyinbooks said:

What great gifts! I can’t wait to hear how Delirium is!

• At 2010.12.28 20:07, Mary (Bookfan) said:

I think I actually had that edition of The Mystery at the Ski Jump! I love it as a Kindle cover 🙂
      Mary (Bookfan)´s last blog post ..Wedding of the Season by Laura Lee Guhrke

• At 2010.12.29 07:24, Natalie said:

Lol! I didn’t have this book, but I did have many others. I always enjoyed a good Nancy Drew when I was a kid. My older cousin had the entire set–I remember seeing them on her bookshelves–and that was where I got the idea to read these books.

• At 2010.12.29 19:01, Kathleen said:

What a great Kindle cover!
        Kathleen´s last blog post ..Some Sunshine for a Cold Winter day

• At 2010.12.29 23:37, Coffee and a Book Chick said:

You are right – your sister’s bone marrow transplant is definitely the best gift!

I just got a Nook Color for Christmas and am looking for the perfect cover for it. I will check out Solutions.com!!
          Coffee and a Book Chick´s last blog post ..Guest Post – Mitchell James Kaplan- Author of By Fire- By Water

• At 2010.12.30 09:27, Dawn - She Is Too Fond of Books said:

Very clever cover! Oh, I wish I had my old Nancy Drews to share with my girls — the ones they buy now have ‘shiny’ covers, not the matte board I remember …

I bought a word-covered cover for my nook; it opens like a book and I like the way it feels in my hands (like a paperback).
            Dawn – She Is Too Fond of Books´s last blog post ..Wrapping up the Memorable Memoir Reading Challenge

• At 2010.12.30 15:00, toothybooks said:

i’m glad to hear you’re having such a wonderful holiday and i’m so happy for you and your family!!
              toothybooks´s last blog post ..Review- Perfect Chemistry

• At 2010.12.31 18:37, Liz said:

What a cute cover!! Glad to hear your holidays were great 🙂
                Liz´s last blog post ..Merry Christmas One and All

• At 2010.12.31 22:07, Alita said:

That cover is so cute! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.
                  Alita´s last blog post ..Spreading The Book Blogger Cheer Part 2

• At 2011.01.03 16:38, Kari said:

I’ve seen that Kindle somewhere else and I loved it! If only I had/wanted a Kindle…

Happy new year…glad to hear about your sis!
                    Kari´s last blog post ..2010 in Review

• At 2011.01.04 22:50, Erin said:

That cover is adorable! I love it! I wish they made cool covers for the Sony Reader, as I got one for Christmas. I love the device, but the covers lack imagination, to put it mildly. I have Delirium on my reader as well…NetGalley is the best!
                      Erin´s last blog post ..Thoughts on “Like Water for Chocolate” by Laura Esquivel

• At 2011.01.31 12:39, Unruly Reader said:

This is perfection! “The Mystery at the Ski Jump” was the 1st Nancy Drew book I ever read, so seeing its cover again sends me directly into the state of bliss I experienced as a 2nd grader who knew there were 50 more of those puppies to read.