‘Catalog’ing Holiday Treasures

This weekend, the annual holiday catalog campaign commenced and my mailbox was overflowing with glossy catalogs from retailers the world over.

Here are some of the highlights:

First up, from www.solutions.com, is a must-have for Kindle owners.  This cover is so nostalgic, so quaint, that I am asking Santa to bring it for me. If that doesn’t float your boat, how about an Italian necklace of glass bubbles from www.momastore.org?  It’s designed by Marina and Susanna Sent, 2001.

But wait, there’s more!  The Moma Store is always good for several picks; I’ve been sending their unique pop-up and cut-out Christmas cards for a few years now but these note cards would be perfect for any time of year.

To keep me warm this winter, I’d love to snuggle up with these sweet flannel sheets from The Vermont Country Store.

As a huge fan of everything vintage, this Fred & Friends i-Phone cover is music to my ears.

As the catalogs continue to arrive, so will my posts featuring nifty items that might make great gifts for you or someone on your list.  50 shopping days left…

• At 2010.11.04 10:28, rhapsodyinbooks said:

I saw that in Solutions too! I totally love the barrage of Christmas catalogues – looks like we get a lot of the same ones!
    rhapsodyinbooks´s last blog post ..Review of “Mistress of the Art of Death” by Ariana Franklin

• At 2010.11.05 09:06, nat @book, line, and sinker said:

i just had to tell you: i couldn’t wait for the library or bookstore. i ‘kindled’ before i fall at midnight last night. thanks to you, i got about 7 minutes of sleep!! it hooked me from page one! 🙂

• At 2010.11.04 11:24, Coffee and a Book Chick said:

Being the total klutz that I am, I would probably break that bubble necklace just by looking at it…! 🙂
      Coffee and a Book Chick´s last blog post ..Book Blogger Hop

• At 2010.11.04 12:56, Alita said:

Oooh goodies! I love the Kindle cover – it’s the only thing so far that has made me wish I had a Kindle.
        Alita´s last blog post ..Wrapping Up October 2010

• At 2010.11.04 16:08, Liz said:

The Kindle case is fabulous! I love all the covers of the original Nancy Drew books. I second Coffee and a Book Chick…that necklace probably wouldn’t last very long in my house!
          Liz´s last blog post ..Teaser Tuesdays

• At 2010.11.04 16:15, vivienne said:

For some reason the cupcake card has my full attention. Can’t think why.LOL
            vivienne´s last blog post ..Halloween Fun

• At 2010.11.04 18:39, Jenners said:

I think I want all of these … even the bubble necklace though I couldn’t imagine where I would wear it. (OF course, it would go with everything.)

I do love paging through catalogs at this time of year.
              Jenners´s last blog post ..Review- At Home- A Short History of Private Life by Bill Bryson

• At 2010.11.04 21:30, Feel free to send me free stuff said:

You & your catalog obsession. I’m telling the Sears Book you’re up to no good. Better call Vinnie.
                Feel free to send me free stuff´s last blog post ..Should I Stay or Should I Go