Show-N-Tell Tuesday

I missed Mailbox Monday so here’s my day-late-dollar-short version: Show-N-Tell Tuesday.  I found myself at a book sale on Friday and came away with these goodies:

I hit the library Saturday morning and stocked up on some light and fluffy reads–I’m on vacation this week!  I also stockpiled a bunch of audio books–I’m traveling to Niagara Falls next week on a school trip (while the rest of you are going to the city for BEA!) and need something to listen to on the 900+ mile trip.  I grabbed Paper Towns, This Lullaby, and Catching Fire from the YA audio book section and Beatrice and Virgil from the adult section.

Hope you have lots of good stuff to read this week!  Enjoy.

• At 2010.05.18 05:06, bybee said:

I just finished reading Paper Towns & enjoyed it…I think I’d also enjoy the audiobook version!
    .-= bybee´s last blog ..Scrawling My Heart Out: A Different Kind of Bookish Love? =-.

• At 2010.05.18 06:43, vivienne said:

I keep hearing about Paper Towns and I will now have to investigate! Have fun in Niagara
      .-= vivienne´s last blog ..Stargazer by Claudia Gray =-.

• At 2010.05.18 08:33, bermudaonion (Kathy) said:

I see lots of great books in those pictures. I’ll be interested in your review of Dear American Airlines.

• At 2010.05.18 12:02, Kathleen said:

Great stack of books you got there! I read Fahrenheit 451 a few months ago and really loved it.
          .-= Kathleen´s last blog ..Booking Through Thursday: How do you Decide What to Read =-.

• At 2010.05.18 12:45, dw said:

I’ve heard a lot of good things about Paper Towns so I’ll be curious to see what you think of it. I haven’t read any John Green books yet, but he’s definitely an author I want to check out.

Those kids are so lucky to be able to go to Niagara Falls for a field trip!
            .-= dw´s last blog ..Review: The Map of True Places =-.

• At 2010.05.18 13:25, Connie said:

Home recovering from some minor surgery and thought one of those books said Being Naked LOL!!! 900 miles???
              .-= Connie´s last blog ..The Chemistry of Color =-.

• At 2010.05.18 14:43, nat @book, line, and sinker said:

hope you’re feeling okay! whiplash surgery from the snappy little car???

niagara is 452 miles from my house one way. and you know that i’m not traveling on the coach bus with the screaming students. i always take my own car on school trips–it makes escape a viable option should the need arise.

xoxo

• At 2010.05.18 14:05, Jen-Girls Gone Reading said:

Great choices!

• At 2010.05.19 04:37, Lex Cut said:

Your audiobooks are nice choices. I just wonder, is it weird listening to a narrator? I can’t imagine myself doing that. I think I could fall asleep.

• At 2010.05.19 21:53, Colleen (Books in the City) said:

Show and Tell Tuesdays – love the name – you are onto something there!

Is Dear American Airlines the book Up in the Air was based on? Enjoy the trip to the Falls!
                    .-= Colleen (Books in the City)´s last blog ..Wrap Up Post: NY Challenge =-.

• At 2010.05.20 06:58, Emily and Her Little Pink Slips said:

This Lullaby is one of my favorite ya book EVER . “Beatrice and Virgil” should be good (I enjoyed The Life of Pi).
                      Enjoy your vacation
                      .-= Emily and Her Little Pink Slips´s last blog ..Catching Fire – The Playlist =-.

• At 2010.05.25 00:00, Lisa said:

All of your new books just look so much more interesting on that adorable chair!
                        .-= Lisa´s last blog .."Letter To My Daugher" by George Bishop =-.