Tickled Pink!

I don’t remember being such a good girl this year but must have been if my haul this Christmas is any indication.

• My husband surprised me with a vintage (pink!) Princess phone and then shocked me with a Kindle.
  • My parents bought me a macro lens for my camera.
  • My mother-in-law, who loves nothing more than to spoil her children at Christmas, pulled out an unbelievable show-stopper (orchestrated by my husband).  Can you guess what it is from the case alone?

case

How about a little help?  Recognize this from anywhere?  My header, perhaps?

pinkie

Yipeeeee!  It was a banner year over here at Book, Line, and Sinker!

How about you?  What was your favorite gift?  Did you give something really great?

• At 2009.12.27 22:10, Jenners said:

You must have been a very very very good girl!! What a lovely collection of gifts!! You should feel very loved!!! Enjoy it all — I know you’ll love the Kindle!
    .-= Jenners´s last blog ..Show Me 5 Saturday: Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris =-.

• At 2009.12.27 22:23, Natalie said:

to be honest, i’m an awful gift-recepient. i much prefer giving gifts to others–it’s more fun, especially if i make or find the perfect gift.

but if santa thought i was sooooo good this year, who am i to set him straight? lol.

• At 2009.12.27 23:12, softdrink said:

That pink typewriter is sweet!
      .-= softdrink´s last blog ..Eleanor Roosevelt =-.

• At 2009.12.28 00:33, The Literary Omnivore said:

A macro lens? I’m quite envious! I hope you enjoy your Kindle and your very sweet new typewriter.

• At 2009.12.28 00:41, joemmama said:

You were a very good girl….I am so jealous of the typewriter!!! My first phone was a princess…turquoise blue for my 14th bd. I’d love to have it again!!
          .-= joemmama´s last blog ..Christmas brick is lit =-.

• At 2009.12.28 01:27, Trisha said:

How adorable is that typewriter?!?! Love it!
            .-= Trisha´s last blog ..Sunday Salon: Literary Spoils =-.

• At 2009.12.28 03:17, Hayden Tompkins said:

My muffin got me out of Tennessee for Christmas, that’s all the gift I need!

P.S. Sassy, just sassy! That typewriter is 100% kickass.
              .-= Hayden Tompkins´s last blog ..Happy Zombie Christmas! =-.

• At 2009.12.28 08:11, Care said:

Oh, I LOVE the pink stuff! Really cool.
                .-= Care´s last blog ..Sarah’s Key =-.

• At 2009.12.28 09:34, Kathy said:

Well, obviously you were a very good girl! Enjoy your treasures! You need to subscribe to Books on the Knob now that you have a Kindle.
                  .-= Kathy´s last blog ..Mailbox Monday =-.

• At 2009.12.28 09:47, vivienne said:

Oh the type writer is absolutely gorgeous. I would love something like that. YOu had a fabulous Christmas.
                    .-= vivienne´s last blog ..Christmas Loot. =-.

• At 2009.12.28 12:10, Meg said:

A macro lens, Kindle and typewriter? SWEET! I’m pretty much obsessed with macro photography — especially photographing random things like, you know, my lunch and colorful paperclips on my desk! — so we’ll have to swap macro pics! hehehe
                      .-= Meg´s last blog ..Book review: ‘When It Happens’ by Susane Colastani =-.

• At 2009.12.28 12:10, Diane said:

What great unique gifts. Enjoy your Kindle – I’m having fun with mine.
                        .-= Diane´s last blog ..Mailbox Monday =-.

• At 2009.12.28 14:03, Ti said:

You must like pink! I see the pink Christmas tree by the case too. Natalie you made out like a bandit! A Kindle?? I thought I didn’t want one until everyone I know got one this Christmas. Enjoy it!
                          .-= Ti´s last blog ..Review, Book Tour & GIVEAWAY: When She Flew =-.

• At 2009.12.28 16:20, Anna said:

That’s awesome! Enjoy your goodies.
                            .-= Anna´s last blog ..Mailbox Monday — December 28 =-.

• At 2009.12.29 00:20, Lisa said:

Wow–you had a great Christmas! Love the typewriter!
                              .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Sunday Salon – Monday Edition =-.

• At 2009.12.29 16:45, Connie said:

I have been debating the merits of the Kindle and it is definitely winning out from a pure standpoint of I have no where else to put books! Love all the gifts…I am sure you deserve them.

• At 2009.12.29 22:28, nat @book, line, and sinker said:

you know, that’s actually a huge selling point for me too. i am positively drowning in books and don’t have any more room for book cases. in the new year, i’m going to sort through my books and offer up some of them on my blog and others i’ll donate to my library. the kindle will save me, right?

• At 2009.12.30 00:27, Rebecca said:

Wow! I am so envious! What a haul! I would be tempted to pout, but I did get a Wii Fit Plus, so I can’t complain. Much. I do heart that pink typewriter. 🙂
                                  .-= Rebecca´s last blog ..New Year Read-a-thon!! =-.

• At 2009.12.30 05:03, bybee said:

Wow, I like your typewriter.
                                    .-= bybee´s last blog ..Let’s Just Kiss and Say Goodbye: The DNF Files =-.

• At 2009.12.30 10:04, Serena (Savvy Verse & Wit) said:

Wow, congrats on all those great gifties! You must have been on your best behavior this year. I just love typewriters!
                                      .-= Serena (Savvy Verse & Wit)´s last blog ..It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies! by Michael P. Spradlin, Illus. Jeff Weigel =-.

• At 2009.12.30 17:43, Kari said:

Ooh I just gave my boyfriend a similar vintage typewriter for his birthday but in blue. Very cool! A page from a typewriter looks so much cooler than one from a printer. 🙂
                                        .-= Kari´s last blog ..Back to School: Greaser, Socs, and Prep School =-.