BBAW: We're GOING Places!

Blog goal in 50 words or less?!  The pressure is Twitter-esque!

After months of stalking and waiting, I was finally able to snag the .com domain for Book, Line, and Sinker–a company that sells domain names had been sitting on it for a year!  Site will be up and running shortly!

www.booklineandsinker.com

soon

• At 2009.09.18 07:57, Care said:

That’s AWESOME!! Have fun with it, we are looking forward to the official unveiling.

• At 2009.09.18 09:18, Megan said:

HOORAY!!

• At 2009.09.18 09:26, Beth F said:

Good luck!!!

• At 2009.09.18 10:01, debbie said:

Congrats! I got mine a few months ago. It made several things go wacky, but it was worth it.

• At 2009.09.18 10:36, Lezlie said:

Congratulations!
            Lezlie

• At 2009.09.18 10:57, pannonica said:

Huzzah!

• At 2009.09.18 12:40, Ti said:

Just be sure to tell us when you are up and running so we can change the feed info. Congrats! I am scared to do this myself.

• At 2009.09.18 12:46, Diane said:

WOW ..Very cool indeed!

• At 2009.09.18 13:15, Cathy said:

This is very cool. I’ll be thinking aboutcha, hoping that the transition won’t cause you to add too many bleeps to the lexicon or to rip out your hair. I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing, but my luck tends to be infinitely bad at doing things like this!

• At 2009.09.18 15:23, Kerri said:

Very exciting – congratulations.

• At 2009.09.18 15:34, bermudaonion said:

How exciting!

• At 2009.09.18 16:07, pannonica said:

Care: If she uses the WordPress software, which is more flexible and modifiable when installed on your own domain, it should still show up on your “My Comments” page. At least, that’s how I think it works.

• At 2009.09.18 16:45, Terresa Wellborn said:

Sweet! Congrats!

• At 2009.09.19 00:23, softdrink said:

Woo-hoo! And good luck…may you have an easy move.

• At 2009.09.19 04:38, Jackie (Farm Lane Books) said:

Congratulations! Good luck with the move!

• At 2009.09.19 10:25, plumpdumpling said:

Congratulations! I don’t know why a proper domain name really affects your self-esteem, but it does. Now you just need to host your own blog so you can reply to my comments, I can get notified, and the world can be right.

• At 2009.09.19 20:53, Jenners said:

Cool! I should probably start looking into this if someone might already have the name I want!

• At 2009.09.20 00:23, Hayden Tompkins said:

Go you!

• At 2009.09.20 12:26, Michelle said:

Congrats on the .com acquisition! Hopefully it didn’t cost you an arm and a leg 🙂

• At 2009.09.20 20:20, S. Krishna said:

Congratulations! I’ll make sure to hop over there and subscribe to the RSS feed once you have the site up and running.

• At 2009.09.21 22:33, Bookjourney said:

I am really unsure about how all the .com vs. .org works…. blogger and wordpress… I just get confused by it all and I am nervous to make a change because for the most part I am happy with what I have now. Someday someone needs to explain the benefits to me…

I love your blog – love the picture with the curtain opening – that is fun!