Off The Deep End: My Summer Reading Challenge

It’s official: I’m finally doing a challenge!  Thanks to everyone who suggested titles–I’m still accepting suggestions (until I have 35 books)–for my first Reading Challenge.  Clearly I won’t be mistaken for a graphic artist, but I tried my best!  I may tweak it a bit before it’s finally ‘done’.

book challenge

• At 2009.05.27 02:14, kay said:

I’m curious! Other than getting a 35 book lists from blogger, what will your “rules” be? Will you try to read them all, or only part of them? (Meanwhile, I’m gonna try to think of a book for you!)

• At 2009.05.27 03:19, vivienne said:

Love the picture. Good luck with your challenge.

• At 2009.05.27 08:32, Jackie (Farm Lane Books) said:

WOW! 35 books! Are you really planning to read 35? I’m very impressed if you manage that – Good luck!

• At 2009.05.27 10:13, Literary Feline said:

Good luck with the challenge! I’m already in over my head, but this does sound tempting!

• At 2009.05.27 10:56, Ti said:

I love the button you created. There is no way that I can read so many books during the summer though. I’ll stop by to cheer you on though!

• At 2009.05.27 11:02, Becky Workman said:

Good luck! I love your button!

• At 2009.05.27 11:38, Hayden Tompkins said:

Question: Will you thank the bloggers if you hate the book? 😉

• At 2009.05.27 11:39, Positively Present said:

Good luck with the challenge! I’m excited to hear all about it. I’m also going to suggest The Power of Now if you haven’t read that one already. 🙂

• At 2009.05.27 19:37, Belle said:

Happy reading! Your challenge is such an great way to do a reading challenge.

• At 2009.05.27 21:34, Jenners said:

I think your button come out great!

• At 2009.05.28 05:55, thedailydish said:

Best of luck babe – and LOVE the button.